World of Warcraft Romania
Welcome to wow-dynasty
Welcome to wow-dynasty
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Tutoriale, Ghiduri, Resurse World of Warcraft

AcasaAcasa  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  CăutareCăutare  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  ConectareConectare  

WoW Mining 1 - 600 Profession Guide

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Madalin
Administrator
Administrator

Data de inscriere : 26/05/2010
Varsta : 31
Localizare : In your nightmare

WoW Mining 1 - 600 Profession Guide Empty
MesajSubiect: WoW Mining 1 - 600 Profession Guide   WoW Mining 1 - 600 Profession Guide EmptyJoi Oct 02, 2014 12:17 pm

This WoW Mining 1 - 600 guide will show you how to raise your mining skill from 1 - 600 in the quickest and most cost effective way. This guide is updated for the Mists of Pandaria expansion.

Prerequisite

Mining can be a great profession to make money with, it is also relatively quick to skill up to 600. As well as mining ores from various nodes, you can also smelt the ores into bars which will also skill up your mining. So when your bags are full of ores you should smelt everything which means you can get though this guide and to skill level 600 much faster.
Also please note that this guide is not about making money with mining, it's about raising your skill level to 600 as quickly and economically as possible. If you choose to sell the ores and bars you mine then you can make a handsome profit from it, there's no doubt about it. However that is not in the scope of this guide, just getting to 600 as quickly as possible.
If you are looking to make more gold, you should check out my [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link] section. Don't worry I won't try to sell you some rubbish out of date guide, just genuine, free gold making tips.

Things you should ideally have before starting:

• A level 90 character
  • Flying Mount
  • [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link] (Link takes you to Curse Gaming.)
  • [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link] - on a low level set of gloves
  • [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link] * Required *

If you don't have any or only some of the above, don't worry you can still carry on, it will just take you longer to get to 600.

Related / Supplemental Guides

Another thing you should note before you set off are the colour codes associated with the gathering skills.

• Red: Can't Mine
  • Orange: Difficult to mine, high chance of gaining a skill level
  • Yellow: Moderately difficult to mine, moderate chance of gaining a skill level
  • Green: Easy to mine, low chance of gaining a skill level
  • Gray: Very easy to mine, you won't gain a skill level

Mining Guide Sections / Jump To

Quickly navigate to the skill level you're at:

Copper Ore 1 - 50 Dun Morogh

Start off by learning [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]; see the list for your closest trainer.
With all of the maps below, start at any point you want and just follow the path outlined. The ores are mostly near mountains or rocky areas, but don't be afraid to venture away from the lines.
WoW Mining 1 - 600 Profession Guide Dun-morogh-mining-map

Tin Ore 50 - 100 Hillsbrad Foothills

Learn Journeyman Mining from your nearest trainer
WoW Mining 1 - 600 Profession Guide Hillsbrad-foothills-mining-map

Iron Ore 100 - 150 Western Plaguelands

Also mine [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link] if you see any on your travels.
WoW Mining 1 - 600 Profession Guide Western-plaguelands-mining-map

Mithril Ore 150 - 200 Burning Steppes

Learn Expert Mining from your nearest trainer. Also mine [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link] if you see any on your travels.
There is also plenty of Mithril Ore inside Dreadmaul Rock, but skip this area as you'll have to dismount to get in there and this will slow you down.
WoW Mining 1 - 600 Profession Guide Burning-steppes-mining-map

Thorium Ore 200 - 275 Un'Goro Crater

Learn Artisan Mining from your nearest trainer.
Nice and easy this one, just follow the circle! Please note that you won't be able to mine the Rich Thorium Veins until you reach a skill level of 215. So make sure you smelt the Thorium to help you get there quicker.
WoW Mining 1 - 600 Profession Guide Un-goro-crater-mining-map

Fel Iron Ore 275 - 325 Hellfire Peninsula

Learn Master Mining from your nearest trainer.

You can (if you really want) stay here until you reach 350 which means you can skip the Nagrand section below, however I found this to be the most tedious section of the guide. It took me ages to reach 325 and when I did, I couldn't stand the place any longer. So it's your call.
WoW Mining 1 - 600 Profession Guide Hellfire-peninsula-mining-map

Adamantite Ore 325 - 350 Nagrand

On your travels through Nagrand you will find Rich Adamantite Deposits, however you will need a skill of 350 to mine these so skip past them until you reach that level. You will find a few caves scattered about also. These do contain the odd Adamantite deposit but when I went round them, it was mainly the rich ones. So again it's up to you if you want to explore them.
WoW Mining 1 - 600 Profession Guide Nagrand-mining-map

Cobalt Ore 350 - 400 Howling Fjord

Next stop is Howling Fjord. You'll need to learn Grand Master Mining first, click on a trainer below for their location.

WoW Mining 1 - 600 Profession Guide Howling-fjord-mining-map

Saronite Ore 400 - 450 Sholazar Basin

Sholazar Basin is a gold mine for Saronite Ore (Should have called it a Saronite mine haha!) There will be a few rich deposits but you won't be able to mine those yet so just skip 'em.
WoW Mining 1 - 600 Profession Guide Sholazar-basin-mining-map

Obsidium Ore 450 - 475 Mount Hyjal

It's now time to learn Illustrious Grand Master Mining from your nearest trainer.
WoW Mining 1 - 600 Profession Guide Mount-hyjal-mining-map

Elementium Ore 475 - 500 Twilight Highlands

It's now time to learn Illustrious Grand Master Mining from your nearest trainer.
WoW Mining 1 - 600 Profession Guide Twilight-highlands-mining-map

Ghost Iron Ore 500 - 600 The Jade Forest (Pandaria)

Learn Zen Master Mining from your nearest trainer.
So far The Jade Forest looks like it is the best place to farm Ghost Iron Ore. It's all over the starting zone and close to mountains too.
WoW Mining 1 - 600 Profession Guide The-jade-forest-mining-map
You can also venture over to the Valley of the Four Winds:
WoW Mining 1 - 600 Profession Guide Valley-of-the-four-winds-mining-map
Sus In jos
http://forum.wow-dynasty.com

WoW Mining 1 - 600 Profession Guide
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» WoW First Aid 1 - 600 Profession Guide
» WoW Alchemy 1 - 525 Profession Guide